The BEST of both worlds, the front office and back office! We are looking for somebody who can be a dual superstar as our front office assistant and dental assistant. This person will need to be personable, a team-leader, knowledgeable in the dental industry, able to multi-task and transition from the front office to the back office seamlessly.
The ideal candidate will have 2 years of front office desk experience at a dental office. Front office experience and job duties will be: - greeting/checking patients in and out - scheduling - reading and understanding EOB’s - posting insurance payments - balancing patient’s financial charts - insurance verification and eligibility - manage patient payments - insurance billing - accounts receivable - Dentrix knowledge preferred
For the dental assistant part of the position, we are looking for somebody with 1 year as a pediatric dental assistant.
Dental Assistant experience and job duties will be: - Making patients feel comfortable before, during and after dental treatment
- Sterilizing and organizing dental instruments
- Taking x-rays of patients’ teeth
- Taking impressions of patients’ teeth for appliances
- Proficient in and comfortable with coronal polishing - Proficient in and comfortable with four-handed dental assisting during operative procedures
- Advising patients on dental care - Dental Assistant Certification
- Associate degree or certificate from college or technical school
- Great personality
- X-Ray license required
More details on this amazing opportunity: - We offer a fun and stable work environment - Average of 34 hours/week (typical hours 8:30a-5p / 4 days a week – more during school holidays) - Health insurance plan and stipend - 401K plan and contribution - Profit-sharing plan - Paid time off and holiday pay (after 90 days) - Competitive pay based on experience
If you want to find your forever work family, and are excited about the opportunity to work both the front office and back office, apply today!
Dual Position: Front Office AND Dental Assistant Application